The reconstruction of Omro Road is finished. If any issues should arise with the roadway, Scott Hintz will be able to answer those questions and concerns.
Contact List Name : Scott Hintz
Position : Project Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone # : 715-572-7420
* The reinstallation of mailboxes is the responsibility of the property owner. Mailboxes are private property and under the jurisdiction of the United States Postal Service. A guide to reinstall mailboxes is on the Town’s website.
* Garbage and recycling carts and yard waste bags are to be placed in the driveway or on the terrace on garbage day and not in the bike lane.
* Please do not rake or dispose of yard waste or blow lawn clippings on to the roadway. The roadway will be swept a minimum of once per month to keep the roadway clean and to avoid plugging the stormwater inlets.
* The area in front of your home or business has been seeded and matted. Please do not pull up the matting until at least late June or early July 2022 to allow for the grass to take root.
* When mowing your yard, raise the deck to its highest level to avoid wrapping the matting around the mower blade. The matting is designed to disintegrate over time.
* Please pick up pet waste and dispose of it properly.
* Please do not block the sidewalk with cars parked in your driveway.
* The planting of flowers, trees, and shrubs in terrace is prohibited.
* Please contact the Town Hall before installing a fence or planting trees or shrubs on your property next to the sidewalk. We want to avoid obstruction of or damage to the sidewalk and the infrastructure located under or near the sidewalk and terrace.
* There is no parking anytime on Omro Road.
* The clearing of snow and ice from the sidewalk in front of your property is the responsibility of the property owner or resident.
For any farther questions please leave a comment below.
All comments shall be vetted before public view or response to cut down on spam, which makes it harder to find the answers you are looking for.