The Town of Algoma only accepts tax payments through January 31st. Tax payments made after January 31st will need to be made payable to Winnebago County Treasurer and mailed directly to them at Winnebago County Treasurer, PO Box 2806, Oshkosh, WI 54903-2806 make online payments to www.co.winnebago.wi.us then click on Treasurer and then Pay Taxes Online.
TOWN OF ALGOMA 2019 TAX PAYMENT INFORMATION:
PAYMENT OPTIONS: (Make checks payable to the Town of Algoma)
1. Mail – Include your payment stub, filling in the amount enclosed to 15 N. Oakwood Rd. Oshkosh 54904.
Your mailed payment must arrive at the Town Office by 1 pm 12/31 for a December receipt
2. *On-line Bill Pay – Use your personal on-line bill pay from your financial institution to pay your taxes.
3. *Now accepting credit cards, debit cards, & e-checks on website www.townofalgoma.org.
Click on “Online Payments” go to “Tax Payments”. Please note the fees you will be charged.
*ON-LINE PAYMENTS MAY REQUIRE 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO PROCESS
Submit your tax payment on-line by 12/20/2019 for a December Receipt
Submit your tax payment on-line by 1/24/2019 to make the January 31st deadline.
4. Pay at the Town Hall only during designated dates and times listed below:
December 2019 Dates: 19, 20, 26, 27, 30, 31.
December Times: 9am – 1pm
January 2020 Dates: 27, 28, 29, 30, 31.
January Times: 9am – 1pm
A return check fee of $20.00 will be charged for each returned check.
- Include a self-addressed stamped long envelope.
- Provide your email address.
- Provide a fax number.
- Print a Tax Bill and or print a Tax Receipt
- Refunds are mailed to the individuals listed on the tax bill.
- No refund checks will be issued when you pay your taxes in person.
- Refund checks will be mailed at a later date.
- No refund checks under $3.00 will be issued.
Please remember when you renew your fire insurance policies, file a state income tax form, or apply for vehicle license plates, include TOWN of ALGOMA as part of your address. This information may increase our town’s Intergovernmental Revenues, and may protect you from paying unauthorized fees.